- Online Banking
- Bill Pay Plus
- MASTERCARD Debit Cards
- ATM Cards
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- Credit Card Cash Advances
- Check Reorder Express
- Transfer Overdraft Protection
- Foreign Currency Services
- Incoming/Outgoing Wire Transfers
- ACH Electronic Services
- Cashier's Checks
- Money Orders
- First Phonebank: A free 24/7 telephone access to current information on your checking and savings accounts as well as CDs and loans. In the Uvalde area call: (830) 278-4400 or in the Carrizo Springs area call: (830) 876-5100.
Personal Safe vs. Safe Deposit Box
- Personal safe can be easily removed from home.
Safe Deposit Box is protected by 12-inch thick vault door and a security system that is monitored by a professional monitoring company.
- Personal safe can potentially be harmed in a fire or damaged by flooding.
- Safe Deposit Box contents are always kept confidential; not even financial institutions can or should know about the contents of your box. Personal safe can be convenient for items needed more frequently.
- Safe Deposit Box are not insured by Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or financial institution, due to the unknown contents of your box. You must use your Home Owner's Insurance.
Both personal safe and safe deposit boxes are not 100% protected against natural or man-made disasters. Always keep contents in air-tight plastic bags or containers that are watertight.